Beta Online Otto Blockly with possibility to upload code to your robot via USB directly from the browser, that means you can now use any OS!
Otto Builders News, [23.03.21 06:29] [Forwarded from Otto Builders News] Beta Online Otto Blockly with possibility to upload code to your robot via USB directly from the browser, that means you can now use any OS!
- Download and install Arduino Agent https://create.arduino.cc/getting-started/plugin/welcome
- Find the config.ing file in the folder where Arduino Agetn was installed On macOs ~/Applications/ArduinoCreateAgent/ArduinoCreateAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/config.ini On Linux ~/ArduinoCreateAgent/config.ini On Windows C:\Users[your user]\AppData\Roaming\ArduinoCreateAgentS
- Open and modify the origins to "origins = https://ottoschool.com"
- Save and make sure the name and extension of the file has not been changed "config.ini" config.ini.txt wont work for example
- Go to https://ottoschool.com/blockly
- Open the walk example (or any)
- Select Arduino Nano old bootloader,
- Connect your Otto and Click in the USB icon
- Check that Agent Installed: Yes and Agent Connected: Yes
- Click upload!
Wait a bit and your Otto will be walking!.
The first 5 steps only need to be done one time (setup), this Beta we will continue working so that the config.ini wont need to be modified, Thanks to @Jorge González for this achievement!